Leather is tanned animal skin. It is a natural product of unsurpassed aesthetic beauty, with natural scars and blemishes. Leather has a long life and is extremely durable. Even so, after a short time it is possible that leather may be damaged. Stains, scrapes, water damage, burns, fading, color bleeding from jeans and drying out are all possible damages that can occur. The Lederzentrum specializes in the care and prevention of such damage.
Our service to private customers:
- We offer free advice for all of your leather problems. T. 0049 (0) 551 770 730 and email@example.com.
- We have a large selection of care, cleaning and repair products.
- We repair any kind of leather damage: tears, fading, dirt and stains, wear and tear, "jeans bleeding" (furniture, automobile leather, jackets, purses, luggage), or we can refer you to a competent leather repair professional.
Our service to business:
- We accept your "after sales service." Send your customers with problems to us!
- We offer both your customers and your in-house customer service free advice for any leather problem.
- We solve your leather problems from the manufacturer (problems with the leather, damage etc.).
- We have a large selection of excellent wholesale leather care and repair products.
- We repair every kind of leather damage: tears, fading, dirt and stains, wear and tear, "jeans bleeding" (single pieces to large quantities).
- We offer free leather repair classes for beginners and professionals alike.
Our industry customers:
- Furniture manufacturers, automakers, tanners, dry cleaners, insurance companies, leather repair companies, museums, collectible car repair shops, saddle makers, upholsterers, purse manufacturers and jacket manufacturers.
If you would like to have stains removed from your jacket, or if you want to restore a priceless antique - we can help you with any need you have!
The seats are worn and stains and fading have made them unsightly. The cushions are broken down. We can restore your seats. Tears and scratches will be repaired, the feather filling replaced, and the original leather exterior restored, even with patina if you wish.